Nice to meet you, I am Francy!!!
IT Engineer and Digital Marketing professional.
Highly innovative, profit-oriented Project Manager with demonstrated success in business analysis and restructuring, risk management, project initialization and implementation, database design concepts, new technology developments, market share and earnings, achieving cost reductions and improving client satisfaction in customer-facing operations and large diverse organizations.
Adept at process development and improvement, analyzing the competitive landscape, conducting research and attaining continual profits through focused, strategic workflow, staffing and business process analyses.
Easy going individual enjoys challenging and diverse roles and is confident working with technical experts from any industry.
Get to know me more with these 10 facts!!
1. I am from San Cristobal, Venezuela, but I moved to Dublin, Ireland in 2013.
2. I am a morning person and don’t need a coffee to get energy. Actually I don’t like coffee (yes I know, this is strange).
3. I love traveling. I have been in 27 countries and counting, my wanderlust doesn’t stop.
4. I love to watch sunrises and sunsets. Every time I am traveling, I need to at least catch one sunrise and I am always looking for the best spot to see a sunset.
5. Doing yoga and meditation keeps my soul calm and in balance.
6. I travelled on my own to South Asia for two months and it was the best experience of my life so far.
7. I didn’t use to read, but now I love it. I always try to have a book to read before I go to sleep. My topics are personal growth, spirituality and business.
8. I am really into social entrepreneurship and I have a personal project called Sharing Dreams.
9. I love taking pics and editing videos, actually I have a Youtube channel in Spanish.
10. I did Hang gliding in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, despite being afraid of heights.
What does traveling mean to you?
The beginning of Sharing dreams
Sometimes I hear from people, “don’t share your dreams someone can copy them” or ” if you share your dreams they might not come true”.
But what if you share your dreams and someone connects with your idea and help you to make your dreams come true?
This is how my friend connected with a dream that I had 3 years ago, she helps me out to create a logo for the project I had at that moment, she was so happy to help me out with that
We spent all day together sharing ideas for that project. At the end of the day, we took that pic and I wrote “Sharing Dreams” and I told her, thank you for sharing dreams with me
Since that moment I always had those words in my mind and I wanted to create a project related to it.
Here I am after 3 years, finally, I had the courage to believe more in this dream and now I want to inspire and help other people to build their dreams too
Believing in you and your ideas is so important but to have people around that believe in you is a key.